We love twitter and so do our clients. Although there are many social media avenues, twitter is for us the most effective and immediate – it can be integrated to your website or facebook page very easily too. We also work with Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+ and others but find the best starting point for most individuals or businesses is twitter. From there you can gain confidence to explore all the other social media opportunities.
Start-up twitter training for the twerrified:
Would you like to start tweeting but just don’t know where to start?
Why not sign up to our start-up workshop? For £200+vat we can:
- Come to your office or home and guide you step-by-step
- Set up your twitter account (if you haven’t already done so)
- Link your twitter activity to facebook (or visa versa)
- Create a profile picture and header/background images
- Write a biog for you (or teach you how to)
- Set up your initial followed contacts
- Show you how to generate quality followers
- Help you with your first tweets/retweets
- Guide you through adding images and links
- Teach you how to schedule tweets
- Set up your mobile devices for tweeting
- Talk to you about Twettiquette
- Leave you some handy follow-up resources
This set fee covers a typical session of 4 hours and we’ll travel up to an hour from Sherborne at no extra charge. Alternatively, for the same fee, we can set all of this up remotely for you – leaving you ‘free to tweet’ from then on with the help of our phone and email support.
Already set up on twitter for business but not being effective?
Let us talk to you about short-term training to do things better (at an ad hoc hourly rate of £55+vat for individual or group training). If you prefer we can also tweet for you but honestly find the best tweeting comes from ‘social media-trained’ staff within your business.
Click to join me on twitter…